Site colours:
Zoom:

Forum for shareholders on the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders following the results of 2017

Ask your question using the form below

All fields are required. The question will be published only after its preliminary verification. If you do not find the question you need, select the "Other questions" heading.

Heading
Your question
Surname, name and patronymic *
Passport data Series, number, date of issue, issuing authority for individuals or data on state registration for legal entities
Residence Or address of registration or location
Phone or e-mail
Documents **
filename_1.docx, 10 КБ • Uploaded Delete
Choose...
Up to 10 files of up to 10 MB each in jpg, png, pdf format
Enter symbols from the picture
* — To protect personal data, only the first letters of the full name will be indicated when publishing the question. ** — Extract or other document confirming the right to own shares of the Company. If the question is asked on behalf of the shareholder or from the legal entity, then it is necessary to attach documents confirming the authority.
Sending a message to the forum, I agree to processing my personal data specified in the form for the purpose of using them for organizing general meetings of shareholders. I transfer my personal data through the open Internet communication channels, the protection of which is not the competence of IDGC of Centre.
Your question is accepted!
After checking we will publish it
Ask another question