The Regulation of PJSC Rosseti on a unified technical policy in the power grid complex The Regulation of PJSC Rosseti on a unified technical policy in the power grid complex defines the main directions that ensure an increase in the reliability and efficiency of operation of the power grid complex in the short and medium term with proper industrial and environmental safety based on innovative principles for development and use of digital technologies, providing non-discriminatory access to electric grids to all market participants.
Technological priorities of PJSC Rosseti:
• use of «maintenance-free», energy efficient equipment
• reduction of the total cost of ownership of used equipment and technologies
• building an intelligent energy system with an active-adaptive grid (Smart Grid)
• implementation of «digital» elements of the electric grid
• development of multi-agent management technologies
• application of «active» grid elements (FACTS, energy storage devices, etc.)
The procedure for submitting proposals for amending the Regulation of PJSC Rosseti on a unified technical policy in the power grid complex
Proposals for amending the Regulation of PJSC Rosseti on a unified technical policy in the power grid complex are sent to Director of the Technical Policy Department of PJSC Rosseti Grigory K. Gladkovsky with Contacts of PJSC Rosseti.
In the case of sending proposals on behalf of an organization, they must be drawn up on the official letterhead of the company signed by the head.
Proposals from individuals are sent by letter, indicating contacts for feedback.
Suggestions can also be submitted via the postal form.