Technological connection is a comprehensive service provided by grid companies to businesses and individuals for electric power delivery and providing actual connection of power receivers (electric power installations) of consumers to grid facilities.
The service of technological connection is provided to newly connected consumers, and consumers who need to increase their power consumption, and includes a range of activities such as:
• a customer application and a package of documents to be submitted to a grid company;
• a contract for technological connection conclusion and coordination of technical specifications;
• implementation of appropriate measures by the parties of the contract;
• getting the permit for operation of facilities;
• actual connection of power receiving devices of the consumer to the mains of the grid company;
• drawing up the Act of Technological Connection.