2006 — creation of Supply Centres (constructed substations and overhead lines) of facilities of agriculture in the village of Biryukovka of Bolshesoldatsky district; opening of the museum of the history of the power system of the Kursk region.
2007 — opening of the CSC in Kursk, in Lgov, in Schigry and Zheleznogorsk.
2008 — completion of reconstruction of SS “Central” in Kursk.
2009 — in the production department “Central Electrical Networks” the operational and information complex and supervisory board was put into operation; the technological connection of the first agro-town in Manturovsky district of the Kursk region was performed. For reliable power supply of more than 30 facilities in the territory of the agro-town, a substation with a capacity of 250 kVA was constructed and an overhead 0.4 kV power line with its length of over a kilometer with a self-supporting insulated wire was constructed.
2010 — the 110-kV substation “Boiler’s” was reconstructed with unique Swiss equipment, a project to automate substations in Oboyansky and Medvensky districts of electrical networks was started.
- Increased power for the substations 110/35/10 kV “Cozy”, 110/35/10 kV “Khomutovka” 110/35/10 kV “Olkhovka” and 110/35/10 kV “Zhuryatino”.
- Construction of the 110 kV “Rylsk — Korenevo — March 8” conductor with the 110 kV tap construction at the substation 35/10 kV “Korenevo”.
- Construction of the 110 kV Shumakovo — Manturovo conductor. Reconstruction of the 110 kV “Gubkin — Gorshechnoye” conductor.
- Reconstruction of the SS 35/6 kV “Central” to increase capacity and transfer to the voltage of 110 kV, with the construction of a double circuit section of a 110 kV cable line (a tap from the Conductor-110 kV “TEC — 1 — Forest” # 1, # 2) in Kursk.
- Reconstruction of the SS 110/6 kV “Hothouse” to increase transformer capacity in Kursk (scheduled for completion in 2011)
- Construction of the SS 110/10 kV “Springs” (commissioning in 2011)
- Reconstruction of the SS 110/35/10 kV “Gorshechnoye” with the replacement of power transformers for 2×25 MVA, installing two additional bays, the reconstruction of 10 kV bay # 5 of, 10 kV bay # 8.
- Continuation of the project to equip DEN with remote control for data processing and transmission.