On 17 June 2022, the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Rosseti Centre, PJSC was held in the form of absentee voting.
The shareholders approved the annual report and annual financial statements for 2021, decisions were made on the distribution of profits based on the results of 2021 and the payment of dividends. According to the results of the reporting year, the net profit of Rosseti Centre, PJSC amounted to RUB 4,147.1 million, of which it was decided to distribute RUB 1,427.4 million for dividends. The amount of dividends for 2021 was approved in the amount of RUB 0.0338114 per ordinary share. The date for recording the list of persons entitled to receive dividends was determined as 28 June 2022.
A new composition of the Board of Directors of Rosseti Centre, PJSC was elected, which included (positions are indicated at the time of nomination):
1. Igor Vladimirovich Makovskiy, General Director of Rosseti Centre, PJSC;
2. Alexander Viktorovich Golovtsov;
3. Yury Vladimirovich Goncharov, Chief Adviser of PJSC Rosseti;
4. Maria Alexandrovna Dokuchaeva, Chief Adviser of PJSC Rosseti;
5. Vitaly Yuryevich Zarkhin;
6. Maria Vyacheslavna Korotkova, Development Director of Technoinnovation LLC;
7. Daniil Vladimirovich Krainskiy, Deputy Director General for Legal Support of PJSC Rosseti;
8. Andrey Vladimirovich Mayorov, First Deputy Director General - Chief Engineer of PJSC Rosseti;
9. Andrey Vladimirovich Morozov, Legal Director, Association of Institutional Investors;
10. Alexey Valeryevich Molsky, Deputy Director General for Investment, Capital Construction and Sale of Services of PJSC Rosseti;
11. Alexey Alexandrovich Polinov, Acting Deputy Director General for Economics and Finance of PJSC Rosseti.
The following members of the Audit Commission were elected (positions are indicated at the time of nomination):
1. Svetlana Nikolaevna Kovaleva, Director for Internal Audit - Head of the Internal Audit Department of PJSC Rosseti;
2. Viktor Vladimirovich Tsarkov, First Deputy Head of the Internal Audit Department of PJSC Rosseti;
3. Svetlana Mikhailovna Trishina, Deputy Head of the Internal Audit Department - Head of the Office of Corporate Audit and Control of Subsidiaries of the Internal Audit Department of PJSC Rosseti;
4. Gayane Robertovna Andriasova, Deputy Head of the Office of Corporate Audit and Control of Subsidiaries of the Internal Audit Department of PJSC Rosseti;
5. Vitaly Viktorovich Sorokin, First Deputy Head of the Internal Control and Risk Management Department of PJSC Rosseti.
The Regulation on the Audit Commission of the Company in a new edition was approved.
The Association of Auditors (the collective participant) consisting of CATR - Audit Services LLC (the leader of the collective participant) (TIN 7709383532) (former Ernst & Young LLC) and JSC Audit Company "DELOVOY PROFILE" (TIN 7735073914) (the member of the collective participant) was approved as the Auditor of the Company.