March 12, 2013 a meeting of the Board of Directors was held, at which a draft of the investment program of IDGC of Centre for the period of
• results of implementing the investment program of the Company for 2012;
• updating the requirements in the amount of capital investment for grid connection agreements;
• specification of costs of facilities following the results of completed design and survey work;
• minimization of the amount of construction in progress.
According to the adjusted investment program the capital expenditures for 2013 will amount to 14.75 billion rubles without VAT. At the end of 2012 the volume of capital investments was 15.85 billion rubles, the volume of commissioned capacity: power lines — 8 345 km, transformer capacity — 1 545 MVA.
Total amount of capital investment of the long-term investment program for the period of
While developing the long-term program scenarios for development of the electricity grid for the period up to 2030, requirements of the industry technical policy, as well as data of the socio-economic development of regions, were considered. The Company’s management kept to the following principles in the development and formation of the long-term investment program of IDGC of Centre:
• Ensuring the reliability of electricity supply to consumers;
• Optimizing electric grid topology with the growth dynamics of loads;
• Increased energy efficiency of production, reduction of energy losses in the grid, decreasing costs of the Company;
• Bringing parameters of electric grid facilities in compliance with industry regulatory requirements, compliance with international standards of technical development through implementation of new technologies, innovations, improving the structure of production, current technological, operational and supervisory platforms.
Rosseti Centre and Rosseti Centre and Volga region to continue to increase the share of smart electricity metering
The Rosseti Centre company published its financial statements for 2022 under RAS, net profit increased by 9,4%
Rosseti Centre and Rosseti Centre and Volga region to test a new system for automated control of outdoor lighting
The company “Rosseti Centre” has published its audited consolidated financial statements under IFRS and management discussion and analysis (MD&A) for 2022